DEDICATED TO neurodivergent leaders
I combine all my skills in my specialist VA service...
I'm a former PA with years of office management, sales, high-end hospitality (including events) and recruitment management behind me. An approved member of the Society of Virtual Assistants, I am both fully insured and a registered data controller.
My clients are leaders who have Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia (with or without a formal diagnosis)... and who need a PA who comes with the additional knowledge of these conditions and the strategies to work around/ support with them. Being a neurodiversity therapist and coach and also autistic myself puts me in the unique position of being able to understand my clients in a way I don't believe a more mainstream VA would. Executive Function and Emotional Regulation issues can really get in the way of a business leader who happens to be neurodivergent!
If I was a client...
What would I hire me for?
I am able to work to management level in the following areas:
- PA duties; bespoke call handling, diary management, meeting planning, travel arrangements; taking minutes
- Office manager
- Customer service
- Caseload management (will all kinds of client groups).
- Networking and public speaking
- Events and hospitality planning
- Training (delivery)
- Grant writing (individuals)
I can competently take on supporting roles in these areas:
- Social media marketing
- Copy writing
- Bid/ grant writing (organisations)
- Market research
- Training (planning and writing) I am currently piloting a 12-week course I have written for an organisation in Berkshire.
I hold full professional indemnity insurance with policy bee (hiscox).
No job or organisation too small.
Approved Member of
the Society of Virtual Assistants UK www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk
Wired Differently BY SARA-LOUISE ACKRILL LIMITED Co. number 13224578
firstname.lastname@example.org | West London, UK