Specialist Virtual Assistant
DEDICATED TO neurodivergent leaders
I'm a former PA with years of office management, sales, high-end hospitality (including events) and recruitment management behind me. As an approved member of the Society of Virtual Assistants, I am both fully insured and a registered data controller. My clients are leaders who have Autism, ADHD, Dyslexia... and who are passionate about the greater good.
If I was a client...
What would I hire me for?
I am able to work to management level in the following areas:
- PA duties; bespoke call handling, diary management, meeting planning, travel arrangements; taking minutes
- Office manager
- Customer service
- Caseload management
- Networking and public speaking
- Events and hospitality planning
- Training (delivery)
- Grant writing (individuals)
I can competently take on supporting roles in these areas:
- Social media marketing
- Copy writing
- Bid/ grant writing (organisations)
- Market research
- Training (planning and writing)
I hold full professional indemnity insurance with policy bee (hiscox).
No job or organisation too small.
Approved Member of
the Society of Virtual Assistants UK www.societyofvirtualassistants.co.uk
firstname.lastname@example.org | Cheltenham,UK